Social Icons

Saturday 2 February 2013

Tropical Fish Collaboration with Liza: Clownfish Lips!

Liza and I have been saying we’ll do a tropical fish collaboration together for ages and we’ve finally done it! I’m crap with fish and the only two that sprang to mind were clownfish and blue tangs (hey, I’m a Disney fan!). I’d done a Dory look a long time ago, so Liza took the blue tang and I took the clownfish!

Clownfish
Clownfish 2
Clownfish 3
Clownfish 4

Kyrolan Supracolor in white, MAC Gesso. Sugarpill Flamepoint, Buttercupcake, Mochi, Velocity and Lumi. Kryolan glitter in Pearlweiss. Collection2000 24/7 Extreme Liner. Make Up Store High Tech Lighter in Stardust.

I’m on a bit of a lip art kick at the moment as I find it really difficult. Keeping your mouth open for a long period of time is kind of difficult and potentially gross as well. Anyway, that aside, despite a fair few imperfections, I really like my clownfish lips! I think they’re cute and fun.

And a little step-by-step just for fun!


Clownfish Lip Steps

Thanks for reading guys – be sure to check out Liza’s look and Twitter too! Smile

bye bye

4 comments:

  1. That looks really cool! Very creative. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEAT! I thought at first that this was a coral snake pattern sort of thing from the small picture in my dashboard....which could also be a cool idea now that I think of it! This lip art thing is very intriguing to me, I must try something!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap