Social Icons

Sunday 27 January 2013

I’MPerfection: Illamasqua Inspired Dotted Liner

 

As per usual, I’ve found myself enchanted by the latest Illamasqua campaign,  and like everyone who has seen it, the spotted liner look really caught my attention and seemed really easy to do! I had to give it a try…

imperfection 5
imperfection 3
imperfection 4
i'mperfection
imperfection 6
imperfection 7
Imperfection 8

Eyes: Inner corner, MAC Da Bling. Liner colour, MAC Creme De Violet. Lid colour, highlight shade from MUA Pro Brow Palette. Brow Highligh, MAC Gesso. Liner, Collection200024/7 Extreme Liner. Spots on liner, Kryolan Aqua Colors.
Cheeks: Illamasqua Lover, Illamasqua Melt (lipstick, as a cheek highlight)
Lips: Illamasqua Test, Illamasqua Torture
Dark Lips: See this week’s Lip Maths!


I love, love, love how this came out! It looks like fluttery feathers. Ideally I would have used falsies, but I’ve only got ones with really thick lashbands at the moment. I didn’t want to take up too much room on the lid and for this to look like an eyeshadow and not an eyeliner look so I left it without. I don’t have many Illamasqua eye products, so I thought I’d better do Illamasqua cheeks and lips seeing as I pinched their idea! I used Illamasqua Melt lipstick as a cheek highlight and I really liked the glow it gave!I didn’t want to take this look off!

Are you excited for new Illamasqua goodies? I’m eyeing the fantastic looking blush brush!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait to try this eye technique. Love the lips too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I really love this!!! I GOTTA try this -- thank you for posting this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great eye makeup!
    love the unique design.

    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this looks so different close up and far away. Like pointillism.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh dotted liner!!! Must try that. I love your hair and earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap