Social Icons

Monday 13 February 2012

Look Dump!

First of all, sorry about my eyebrows! They need a bit of loving so I’m letting them revert to something close to their original stage so I can give them a wee re-shape.

I’ve been in a bit of a makeup rut lately, so I’ve only sporadically been doing any decent looks!

 

whiskey on a sunday

whiskey on a sunday2
Lid, Darling Girl Whiskey on a Sunday, crease and lower lashline from Sleek Bohemian, brow highlight from Wet N Wild Lust palette.

If there’s one colour Darling Girl know how to do (apart from all of them), it’s golds. This is a perfect colour and crammed full of fuschia sparkles (which don’t show up, obviously.)

curacao 2

curacao

I’ll be buggered if I can remember what I used for this. I only know the blue glitter is Caribbean from Sleek. Quite pretty, but I wish I’d used falsies.

bohemian

bohemian2

All shadows from Sleek Bohemian. Liner is Collection2000 Extreme 24/7 pen liner in black.

Sick of this palette, but expect to see a lot more of this yellow. I love yellow with my eye colour, and this look got me a few compliments which is always nice!

wineandgreen1

wineandgreen2

Brows and eyes: Sleek Bohemian. Waterline, Maybelline gel liner.

I was just playing around with the palette one night and thought the red would make a funky brow colour. It does, although I don’t like the look much.

va va voom 2

va va voom

Lid, Venomous Cosmetics Platypus over BeautyUK Metallic Sparks Eye Pencil in purple. Lower lashline, purple from Sleek Bohemian over Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero. Waterline, Benefit It Stick. Glitter liner, Collection2000 Glam Crystals in Va Va Voom.

Gotta love purple, right? The BeautyUK pencils are really bloody good, I really need to use them more often. Va Va Voom is probably my favouri

zomg

This is the eye look I wore to the ZOMG! bloggers bash. It’s a crappy picture and I can’t remember what I used, but it’s done now. On the internet, out of mind. Or something.

9 comments:

  1. A lot of pretty looks here ;) , i like Whiskey On a sunday with the purple ( i may have to steel it , haha )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty looks! Loving the yellow look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Love all the bright color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the winged liners! My favorite of this dump is the auburn & gold look. They're all pretty, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liked all of the looks, but i must say you pull off strong eyeliners real well!
    and about phenomen'eyes mascara from givenchy, it's kind of odd in the beginning to apply mascara with a cuctus-inspired ball, but then you'll notice how easy it is to get mascara on all the lashes. so i'd say try it so you know hoe it is, because I really like it!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these! You're a lot more creative than I am... that pale blue look is really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the liner on the yellow look.

    And yeah... i'm with Wendy on this - you're still doing more creative schtuff than I can muster atm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous looks, as usual. I think my favourite is the yellow one, it does look great with your eye colour! I also think it's neat how much of a difference it makes when you use different brow colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap